Training again at rugby club
TRAINING has started again at Diss Rugby Club. For seniors it is Tuesday and Thursday evenings 7-8.30pm, with training for girls and ladies on Wednesday evening 7-8.
TRAINING has started again at Diss Rugby Club.
For seniors it is Tuesday and Thursday evenings 7-8.30pm, with training for girls and ladies on Wednesday evening 7-8.30pm.
From the beginning of August onwards: Colts and U17 Thursday evening 7-8.30pm, Sunday morning 10.30am-12 noon; U13 to U16 Wednesday evening 7-8pm, Sunday morning 10.30am-12 noon; U7 to U12: Sunday morning 10.30am-12 noon.
Everybody welcome, especially new juniors who want to get fit and learn to play rugby.
You may also want to watch:
Coaches and club members will be available to answer any questions.
- 1 12 villages set to receive some of UK's fastest ever broadband
- 2 'No guarantee' - doctor urges HPV vaccinated women to attend screenings
- 3 New head unveiled at high school with 'so much potential'
- 4 Norfolk has no Covid patients in critical care for first time in six months
- 5 How will exam grades and primary school tests work this summer?
- 6 Cash For Charities: Win a share of £20,000 for your favourite good cause
- 7 Covid vaccine rollout shifts dramatically in favour of second doses
- 8 What we know about Prince Philip's funeral at Windsor
- 9 Woman died after crash on way to visit mother's grave
- 10 Water safety campaign launched ahead of summer of staycations