Training again at rugby club
TRAINING has started again at Diss Rugby Club. For seniors it is Tuesday and Thursday evenings 7-8.30pm, with training for girls and ladies on Wednesday evening 7-8.
TRAINING has started again at Diss Rugby Club.
For seniors it is Tuesday and Thursday evenings 7-8.30pm, with training for girls and ladies on Wednesday evening 7-8.30pm.
From the beginning of August onwards: Colts and U17 Thursday evening 7-8.30pm, Sunday morning 10.30am-12 noon; U13 to U16 Wednesday evening 7-8pm, Sunday morning 10.30am-12 noon; U7 to U12: Sunday morning 10.30am-12 noon.
Everybody welcome, especially new juniors who want to get fit and learn to play rugby.
You may also want to watch:
Coaches and club members will be available to answer any questions.
- 1 Norfolk woman fined after travelling 200 miles to visit daughter
- 2 'Power of the high vis jacket' - Out with town's Covid watchdogs
- 3 Man admits causing death of popular sportsman by dangerous driving
- 4 Warnings for snow and ice in place across region
- 5 Inspectors praise Norfolk firefighters for help during Covid surge
- 6 Norfolk yet to reach peak in latest wave of coronavirus deaths
- 7 Fresh snow falls as weather warning continues for Norfolk and Suffolk
- 8 'We're very anxious at the moment': Co-Op staff on public abuse
- 9 Tree falls on rail line as winds up to 69mph hit Norfolk
- 10 Fifteen flood alerts in place amid 'stay indoors' warning