Training again at rugby club
TRAINING has started again at Diss Rugby Club. For seniors it is Tuesday and Thursday evenings 7-8.30pm, with training for girls and ladies on Wednesday evening 7-8.
TRAINING has started again at Diss Rugby Club.
For seniors it is Tuesday and Thursday evenings 7-8.30pm, with training for girls and ladies on Wednesday evening 7-8.30pm.
From the beginning of August onwards: Colts and U17 Thursday evening 7-8.30pm, Sunday morning 10.30am-12 noon; U13 to U16 Wednesday evening 7-8pm, Sunday morning 10.30am-12 noon; U7 to U12: Sunday morning 10.30am-12 noon.
Everybody welcome, especially new juniors who want to get fit and learn to play rugby.
You may also want to watch:
Coaches and club members will be available to answer any questions.
- 1 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 2 Could we face coronavirus restrictions over Christmas?
- 3 Pumpkin patch with street food and children's games to open
- 4 Opinion: Uncomfortable home truths about being retirement ready
- 5 New project launched to restore south Norfolk countryside
- 6 National Living Wage workers to receive pay rise next year
- 7 Motorcyclist in hospital after crash on A140
- 8 Met Office issues warning for thunderstorms in Norfolk
- 9 CCTV image released after man in his 70s suffers life changing injuries
- 10 Unique 'time warp' 1970s farmhouse goes on sale for £795,000