Training again at rugby club
TRAINING has started again at Diss Rugby Club. For seniors it is Tuesday and Thursday evenings 7-8.30pm, with training for girls and ladies on Wednesday evening 7-8.
TRAINING has started again at Diss Rugby Club.
For seniors it is Tuesday and Thursday evenings 7-8.30pm, with training for girls and ladies on Wednesday evening 7-8.30pm.
From the beginning of August onwards: Colts and U17 Thursday evening 7-8.30pm, Sunday morning 10.30am-12 noon; U13 to U16 Wednesday evening 7-8pm, Sunday morning 10.30am-12 noon; U7 to U12: Sunday morning 10.30am-12 noon.
Everybody welcome, especially new juniors who want to get fit and learn to play rugby.
You may also want to watch:
Coaches and club members will be available to answer any questions.
- 1 Tributes to popular entertainer after death following tragic accident
- 2 'Absolutely wonderful' - Organiser's delight at Old Buckenham Airshow success
- 3 When are GCSE and A-level results out and how fair will grades be?
- 4 New landlords relaunch pub with three-course dog menu
- 5 Norfolk care home leads fight against loneliness
- 6 Every Norfolk primary school rated as 'Outstanding'
- 7 999 callers told 'don't ring back to see when your ambulance will arrive'
- 8 Fresh weather warning with Storm Evert set to hit Norfolk
- 9 People 'driving across the county' to new Indian street food van
- 10 47 new homes planned for Suffolk village