Trotting around at Diss GC
A Mixed Turkey Trot was held at Diss Golf Club before Christmas.A fair number of men and women turned out to play in the mixed greensomes event.The weather held for most of the competition and only decided to rain for a couple of the last holes played.
A Mixed Turkey Trot was held at Diss Golf Club before Christmas.
A fair number of men and women turned out to play in the mixed greensomes event.
The weather held for most of the competition and only decided to rain for a couple of the last holes played.
New club captain Chris Castle thanked everyone for taking part and presented Mary Pacey and Dave King with prizes for first place (39pt), John Wall and Jason Barnes second place on count back and Lorna Burroughes and Ken Bownam third with 38 pts.
You may also want to watch:
Pictured are, from left, Mary Pacey, Dave King and club captain Chris Castle.
- 1 A1066 clear following earlier breakdown
- 2 Norfolk in Tier 2 of coronavirus restrictions, government confirms
- 3 Several weeks into lockdown, Norfolk sees sharp decline in coronavirus infection rates
- 4 Call for government to listen to Norfolk over Tier 1 move
- 5 'Raring to go' - Businesses ready to reopen in time for Christmas rush
- 6 Care provider to appeal decision which saw plans to extend care home rejected
- 7 Person freed from vehicle after crash on A140
- 8 Prime minister promises "February sunset" for coronavirus tiers
- 9 Why Chancellor’s Autumn statement was bad news for millions of pensioners
- 10 16th century village house with potential to develop is for sale for £575,000