Aladdin takes centre stage at Hoxne
ALADDIN, the Genie and Widow Twankey are all set to take the stage at St Edmund's Hall, Hoxne.Puzzle House Pantomines' third pantomime features six actors (playing a host of characters) and live keyboard music.
ALADDIN, the Genie and Widow Twankey are all set to take the stage at St Edmund's Hall, Hoxne.
Puzzle House Pantomines' third pantomime features six actors (playing a host of characters) and live keyboard music.
Felicity Lamb, from Debenham Players and EyesWrite, takes the title role of Aladdin, and Sally Preston, who has featured in Tom Scott's pantomimes at Eye Theatre, plays Princess Jasmine. Join in the fun at Widow Twankey's laundry, visit the mysterious Cave of Demons and help Aladdin triumph over the evil schemes of the wicked Abanestra. There will be free pantomime puzzle packs to take home when the show has finished.
All tickets are £5 and Aladdin will be performed on Sunday, December 21 at 3pm and 6.30pm and Monday, December 22 at 3pm and 6.30pm.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets are available from Stradbroke Post Office or from the box office Tel 01379 388408.
- 1 Tributes to popular entertainer after death following tragic accident
- 2 Every Norfolk primary school rated as 'Outstanding'
- 3 UEA expert: Covid isolation 'will still be needed in a year's time'
- 4 Fresh weather warning with Storm Evert set to hit Norfolk
- 5 47 new homes planned for Suffolk village
- 6 'Absolutely wonderful' - Organiser's delight at Old Buckenham Airshow success
- 7 Norfolk care home leads fight against loneliness
- 8 New landlords relaunch pub with three-course dog menu
- 9 All you need to know ahead of the Old Buckenham Airshow 2021
- 10 999 callers told 'don't ring back to see when your ambulance will arrive'