Aladdin takes centre stage at Hoxne
ALADDIN, the Genie and Widow Twankey are all set to take the stage at St Edmund's Hall, Hoxne.Puzzle House Pantomines' third pantomime features six actors (playing a host of characters) and live keyboard music.
ALADDIN, the Genie and Widow Twankey are all set to take the stage at St Edmund's Hall, Hoxne.
Puzzle House Pantomines' third pantomime features six actors (playing a host of characters) and live keyboard music.
Felicity Lamb, from Debenham Players and EyesWrite, takes the title role of Aladdin, and Sally Preston, who has featured in Tom Scott's pantomimes at Eye Theatre, plays Princess Jasmine. Join in the fun at Widow Twankey's laundry, visit the mysterious Cave of Demons and help Aladdin triumph over the evil schemes of the wicked Abanestra. There will be free pantomime puzzle packs to take home when the show has finished.
All tickets are £5 and Aladdin will be performed on Sunday, December 21 at 3pm and 6.30pm and Monday, December 22 at 3pm and 6.30pm.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets are available from Stradbroke Post Office or from the box office Tel 01379 388408.
- 1 New project launched to restore south Norfolk countryside
- 2 National Living Wage workers to receive pay rise next year
- 3 Pumpkin patch with street food and children's games to open
- 4 "I thought I had freshers flu, but Drs said I could have died within a week"
- 5 Opinion: Uncomfortable home truths about being retirement ready
- 6 Arrest in Diss after police carry out drug warrants
- 7 Motorcyclist in hospital after crash on A140
- 8 Unique 'time warp' 1970s farmhouse goes on sale for £795,000
- 9 CCTV image released after man in his 70s suffers life changing injuries
- 10 9 of the best places to see fireworks in Norfolk in 2021