Aladdin takes centre stage at Hoxne
ALADDIN, the Genie and Widow Twankey are all set to take the stage at St Edmund's Hall, Hoxne.Puzzle House Pantomines' third pantomime features six actors (playing a host of characters) and live keyboard music.
ALADDIN, the Genie and Widow Twankey are all set to take the stage at St Edmund's Hall, Hoxne.
Puzzle House Pantomines' third pantomime features six actors (playing a host of characters) and live keyboard music.
Felicity Lamb, from Debenham Players and EyesWrite, takes the title role of Aladdin, and Sally Preston, who has featured in Tom Scott's pantomimes at Eye Theatre, plays Princess Jasmine. Join in the fun at Widow Twankey's laundry, visit the mysterious Cave of Demons and help Aladdin triumph over the evil schemes of the wicked Abanestra. There will be free pantomime puzzle packs to take home when the show has finished.
All tickets are £5 and Aladdin will be performed on Sunday, December 21 at 3pm and 6.30pm and Monday, December 22 at 3pm and 6.30pm.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets are available from Stradbroke Post Office or from the box office Tel 01379 388408.
- 1 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 2 Former children's shoe fitter feels 'very special' on turning 100
- 3 Charity worker stole £12k from man, 90, and bought a shed
- 4 18 people miss Covid vaccines after centre opens late
- 5 80 foot 'golf ball' radar tower rejected for Norfolk village
- 6 Norfolk and Suffolk elections 2021: Election day guide
- 7 What a difference a year makes: Norfolk braced for yet more rainfall
- 8 'Don't suffer in silence' - Debt expert fears post-Covid crisis
- 9 50,000 more Covid jabs given out - but pace slows in region
- 10 Norfolk Covid cases slightly up but below national averages