Antiques Road Trip pays return visit to Norfolk town
- Credit: Cornucopia
Phill Jupitus was among the bargain hunters as a TV antiques programme made a second visit to a Norfolk town this year.
The comedian was the latest celebrity on the BBC show Antiques Road Trip to visit Cornucopia at the former Corn Hall in Harleston. He was accompanied by antiques expert James Braxton as they searched for items to buy.
The BBC2 programme sees experts joined by celebrities as they set off on a classic car road trip searching for treasures and competing to make the most money at auction.
The programme previously filmed at the Harleston antiques centre in May when Coronation Street actor Daniel Brocklebank was the celebrity buyer with expert Angus Ashworth.
The Harleston episodes will be aired in the autumn.
You may also want to watch:
Erika Hammond, Cornucopia centre manager, said: "A fantastic time was had by all on both visits, particularly by me as Phill Jupitus is one of my comedy heroes!"
- 1 Six TikTok teens get stuck in toddler swings
- 2 Trees down and power cuts as winds batter Norfolk
- 3 Huge fire in scrapyard sees 11 fire engines descend on village
- 4 Lorry driver arrested on suspicion of drink driving on A140
- 5 New plea to 'get into habit' of twice weekly Covid tests
- 6 'Get out and vote on election day': plea to people across Norfolk
- 7 Airborne enemies to meet once more at summer airshow
- 8 Norfolk schools turn to Essex to find governors
- 9 Man who died in A143 crash named as Leonard Rice, 85
- 10 Third Covid wave could hit Norfolk in late summer, modelling suggests