Antiques Road Trip pays return visit to Norfolk town
- Credit: Cornucopia
Phill Jupitus was among the bargain hunters as a TV antiques programme made a second visit to a Norfolk town this year.
The comedian was the latest celebrity on the BBC show Antiques Road Trip to visit Cornucopia at the former Corn Hall in Harleston. He was accompanied by antiques expert James Braxton as they searched for items to buy.
The BBC2 programme sees experts joined by celebrities as they set off on a classic car road trip searching for treasures and competing to make the most money at auction.
The programme previously filmed at the Harleston antiques centre in May when Coronation Street actor Daniel Brocklebank was the celebrity buyer with expert Angus Ashworth.
The Harleston episodes will be aired in the autumn.
You may also want to watch:
Erika Hammond, Cornucopia centre manager, said: "A fantastic time was had by all on both visits, particularly by me as Phill Jupitus is one of my comedy heroes!"
- 1 "I thought I had freshers flu, but Drs said I could have died within a week"
- 2 Pumpkin patch with street food and children's games to open
- 3 Norfolk scams: DVLA texts and family WhatsApp messages
- 4 Explore the streets of this historic Norfolk market town in the 1970s
- 5 Opinion: Uncomfortable home truths about being retirement ready
- 6 CCTV image released after man in his 70s suffers life changing injuries
- 7 Motorcyclist in hospital after crash on A140
- 8 Arrest in Diss after police carry out drug warrants
- 9 The most popular baby names in Norfolk in 2020 are revealed
- 10 PlayStation, iPad and pottery classes bought with NHS budget