Antiques Road Trip pays return visit to Norfolk town
- Credit: Cornucopia
Phill Jupitus was among the bargain hunters as a TV antiques programme made a second visit to a Norfolk town this year.
The comedian was the latest celebrity on the BBC show Antiques Road Trip to visit Cornucopia at the former Corn Hall in Harleston. He was accompanied by antiques expert James Braxton as they searched for items to buy.
The BBC2 programme sees experts joined by celebrities as they set off on a classic car road trip searching for treasures and competing to make the most money at auction.
The programme previously filmed at the Harleston antiques centre in May when Coronation Street actor Daniel Brocklebank was the celebrity buyer with expert Angus Ashworth.
The Harleston episodes will be aired in the autumn.
You may also want to watch:
Erika Hammond, Cornucopia centre manager, said: "A fantastic time was had by all on both visits, particularly by me as Phill Jupitus is one of my comedy heroes!"
- 1 Tributes to popular entertainer after death following tragic accident
- 2 Every Norfolk primary school rated as 'Outstanding'
- 3 UEA expert: Covid isolation 'will still be needed in a year's time'
- 4 Fresh weather warning with Storm Evert set to hit Norfolk
- 5 New landlords relaunch pub with three-course dog menu
- 6 47 new homes planned for Suffolk village
- 7 Norfolk care home leads fight against loneliness
- 8 All you need to know ahead of the Old Buckenham Airshow 2021
- 9 Villagers gather for unveiling of play area after £45k fundraiser
- 10 999 callers told 'don't ring back to see when your ambulance will arrive'