Chance to get learning this autumn
GET busy this autumn - there's a wide range of adult and community learning evening courses and Saturday workshops on offer in north Suffolk.The season's activities got under way on Monday at Stradbroke Business and Enterprise College and other local venues.
GET busy this autumn - there's a wide range of adult and community learning evening courses and Saturday workshops on offer in north Suffolk.
The season's activities got under way on Monday at Stradbroke Business and Enterprise College and other local venues.
The drawing and painting class with Gerald Nason is back in Laxfield in the new village hall.
It will start tomorrow, and because of popular demand this will now be a two-and-a-half-hour class starting at 9.30am.
You may also want to watch:
Both the creative writing and woodwind, string and piano sessions take place monthly and begin on Saturday, October 4, continuing on the first Saturday in November and December.
Other Saturday workshops that will be taking place during the term are Indian head massage, archery and belly dancing.
- 1 Investigation as farm video claims to show chickens 'deformed and dying'
- 2 Sacked police officer admits child porn charges
- 3 Tributes to popular entertainer after death following tragic accident
- 4 Five times the TV cameras rolled into Norfolk
- 5 Zoo gets £100k to help crayfish
- 6 8 countries added to UK green travel list
- 7 Want to work on a supercar? Lotus is hiring 200 staff
- 8 The 57 Norfolk and Waveney schools offering summer holiday catch-up classes
- 9 'I was dreading it' - young people share tales of overcoming jab anxiety
- 10 Your nominations needed for People's Choice at Norfolk Arts Awards 2021
And a new Saturday workshop with Christmas in mind involves festive garlands and wreaths.
Sessions are offered on November 22 and December 6.
The regular courses, including stained glass, pottery and yoga, are on offer, along with two new courses: flower arranging/festive ideas and keep fit for 50-plus.
For more information, the full list of courses and bookings contact Carol Wyatt on 01379 383988.