Chance to get on that bike!
The next 'come-an-try-it' ride with the Diss CTC is on Sunday, June 1. This is a chance for anybody who might have a bike but is a little unsure about group rides.
The next 'come-an-try-it' ride with the Diss CTC is on Sunday, June 1. This is a chance for anybody who might have a bike but is a little unsure about group rides. The ride is always taken at a steady pace with plenty of rest stops and with an experienced ride leader. Sunday's ride is a gentle meander through quite lanes to Thornham Park with coffee stop and then a return by a different route.
The ride starts from the Shelfanger Road car park by the CAB at 9.30 am returning to Diss by about 1.30 pm.
The group rides from Diss regularly on a Sunday and Tuesday always starting from the same place at 9.30 am. The Tuesday rides include a lunch stop and return mid afternoon. New cyclists are always welcome on the regular rides but, for those uncertain of their capabilities the CATI rides are an ideal easy introduction.
No under 18's please, unless accompanied by an adult. Please bring basic tool kit, spare inner tube and pump that fits your bike. Please ensure that your bike is in a roadworthy condition.
You may also want to watch:
For more information please phone Paul Moore 01379 643189.
For a full list of all the rides and activities of Diss CTC log onto www.norfolkda.co.uk or see the Rides List in Madgett's shop window, Shelfanger Road, Diss.
- 1 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 2 18 people miss Covid vaccines after centre opens late
- 3 Charity worker stole £12k from man, 90, and bought a shed
- 4 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: County council election results
- 5 Former children's shoe fitter feels 'very special' on turning 100
- 6 Norfolk and Suffolk elections 2021: Election day guide
- 7 Huge fire in scrapyard sees 11 fire engines descend on village
- 8 All shops to charge 10p for plastic bags from May 21
- 9 50,000 more Covid jabs given out - but pace slows in region
- 10 80 foot 'golf ball' radar tower rejected for Norfolk village