Renowned classical music husband and wife stage Norfolk church concert
- Credit: Chris Edwards
A husband and wife who are internationally recognised classical music performers are to host a special candlelight concert in South Norfolk.
Renowned conductor and violinist Christopher Warren-Green, who arranged and conducted the music at three royal weddings including the Prince of Wales and Duchess of Cornwall, and his wife Rosemary, an acclaimed violin/viola player and recording artist, will be performing at St Andrew's Church in Fersfield on July 13.
They will be performing Schubert String Quintet in C major and other favourites with an ensemble of other well known classical players including Kathryn Parry, Wendy Gudgin, Harriet Bennett and David Bucknall.
Mr Warren-Green is music director of the Charlotte Symphony in North Carolina and was a mentor on the BBC programme Maestro.
In 2017 the couple, who have a home in Fersfield, held a music camp in the village featured expert instrumentalists and youngsters making their own music, ending with the inaugural concert of the Fersfield Symphony Orchestra. The couple also run the London Chamber Orchestra.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets for the concert are £20. More details from Bressingham Village Shop or on 01379 687355. Proceeds are in aid of the restoration of St Andrew's and The Music Junction, a charity to provide musical education to young people.
- 1 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 2 18 people miss Covid vaccines after centre opens late
- 3 Charity worker stole £12k from man, 90, and bought a shed
- 4 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: County council election results
- 5 Former children's shoe fitter feels 'very special' on turning 100
- 6 Norfolk and Suffolk elections 2021: Election day guide
- 7 Huge fire in scrapyard sees 11 fire engines descend on village
- 8 All shops to charge 10p for plastic bags from May 21
- 9 50,000 more Covid jabs given out - but pace slows in region
- 10 fEAST theatre brings story of Norfolk couple to the stage