Brewery to host 'bank holiday bonanza' with barbeque and live music
- Credit: Craig Maskell
Enjoy beers, barbeque food and live music at a south Norfolk brewery's four-day bank holiday event next month.
Ampersand Brew Co, in Sawmills Road, Diss, will host its first "bank holiday bonanza" from Friday, August 26, until Monday, August 29.
Food will be provided from the brewery's resident vendor, Good Mood Food, which will be manning an outdoor barbeque across the whole weekend.
There will be burgers, including a jerk chicken burger, hotdogs and vegan options.
As well as Ampersand's own beers on offer, they are also teaming up with other local breweries whose beers will be sold from an additional outside bar.
Entertainment will be provided across the four-day event, with performances from DJ Hogie on Friday, the Red Heart Band on Saturday and Murphys Lore on Sunday.
Ampersand’s business development manager, Craig Maskell, said: "Our last event on our first birthday went really well. People really enjoyed it.
- 1 Roadworks to be aware of in Norfolk this week
- 2 Historic US airfield museum volunteers awarded highest Queen’s honour
- 3 Overturned lorry causes heavy traffic on A140
- 4 See inside £1.5m north Suffolk farmhouse surrounded by a moat
- 5 Heatwave to return this week - but how hot is Norfolk going to be?
- 6 'Risk of injury' - Aldi recalls product due to safety fears
- 7 Health warning issued as temperatures to hit 34C in Norfolk this week
- 8 Earn a share of £16,000 giveaway for the charity that matters to you!
- 9 Golden anniversary couple's romance began after roles at friends' wedding
- 10 'Absolute rubbish' - Summit discusses controversial waste plant
"This event is going to be even bigger and better, with lots of live music and even pub games outside.
"We have a loyal, local base which is amazing and we hope more people from further afield will come and visit us."