Elton John tribute act to play in Eye
Graham Nash, the UK's premiere Elton John tribute act is bringing the music and magic of this superstar to the Moors and Community Centre in Eye on Friday.
As well as being the top 'Sir Elton' tribute, Graham also introduces another singer and piano player, Billy Joel, into the show. Supporting is DJ 'Dansette' Del who will be playing music from the 70s and beyond.
The 'Elton Experience' show has been performed all over the UK, Europe and even in America. Television and radio are no strangers to Graham; appearing as Elton for six weeks on Channel 4's 'Richard and Judy Show' as Billy Joel for ten weeks on Bravo TV's 'Football Saved my Life' as well as the Discovery Channel, Virgin 1 and Living TV as Elton and Billy Joel.
Graham has also presented and appeared on stage with many top acts, including La Toya Jackson and Ant & Dec. Other artistes include, The Real Thing, Right Said Fred, Tina Charles, Mud and Mike Penders Searchers.
Not only does Graham have the looks and the voice, the Stage publication wrote;
You may also want to watch:
The evening starts at 8pm. Entry is �6 for the show and �14 with a two course meal and reserved table.
Meals and tables need to be prebooked by calling 01379 870268.
- 1 Sacked police officer admits child porn charges
- 2 Want to work on a supercar? Lotus is hiring 200 staff
- 3 The 5 most viewed homes on the market in Norfolk last month
- 4 Tributes to popular entertainer after death following tragic accident
- 5 Covid infection rates plummet in Norfolk
- 6 Are we on the verge of a post-Covid mental health crisis?
- 7 Ex-battery hens in need of free-range retirement homes
- 8 Mental health boss cleared of lying during inquest
- 9 Norfolk's police deal with sharp rise in mental health-related callouts
- 10 New landlords relaunch pub with three-course dog menu