Get tuned up for Messiah
THERE'S a chance over Easter to sing Handel's Messiah with the Pulham Orchestra.Anyone is welcome who enjoys singing, accompanied by a live orchestra, or has always wanted to try.
THERE'S a chance over Easter to sing Handel's Messiah with the Pulham Orchestra.
Anyone is welcome who enjoys singing, accompanied by a live orchestra, or has always wanted to try. The performance will take place on Saturday at the Emmanuel Church, Bungay.
Just turn up for the rehearsal at the church at 3pm. The performance will feature selected items from Part 1, plus Parts 2 and 3. Participation is £7 per person, payable on the day.
Soloists are Judy Ball, soprano, Ann Moore, alto, Peter Leonard, tenor, and Alan Weyman, bass.
You may also want to watch:
There will be a refreshment break between the rehearsal and the performance. Drinks will be provided but take your own food. The performance will take place at 6pm, and audience admission is £5.
The Pulham Orchestra celebrates its 25th anniversary this year.
- 1 Diss kickboxer, 17, to fight for Great Britain at world championships
- 2 Q&A: All you need to know about fuel shortages
- 3 Towns and villages across Norfolk to get a Covid memorial plaque
- 4 Teen opens American sweet shop in town
- 5 Diss RAF hero who lost both legs nominated for national award
- 6 Norfolk wakes up to empty pumps – despite assurances of ‘ample fuel stocks’
- 7 Revealed: Where most parking tickets have been issued in Norfolk
- 8 'Be kind... be thoughtful' - Paramedic's plea for fuel calm goes viral
- 9 Norfolk pizza company announces residencies at two more pubs
- 10 'We felt it was a home for life' - 16th century care home to become family home