Great Ellingham Pretenders set for Sinbad panto
Sinbad the Sailor and a host of colourful characters will be taking to the stage for the sixth pantomime production by the Great Ellingham Pretenders.
All the nice girls love a sailor, but will Sinbad capture the heart of the Caliph's daughter, the beautiful princess Shaheen?
Of course Al Capone has to mussel in, he too wants the hand of the princess and he has the help of the evil genie Ali Gator. Princess Shaheen will need all the power she can muster from the good genie Ali Kazam if she is to marry her beloved swash buckling sailor. But before Sinbad can claim his prize he has been ordered by the Caliph to bring back a Rok, a giant bird. Not to be confused with Prunella, the Dame. Sinbad sets sail with his trusty crew Mustapha Kip and Abu Meringue.
There are songs to be sung, dances to be danced and boos to be shouted in this traditional pantomime that promises plenty of magic, excitement, love, and adventure.
Sinbad will be running at Great Ellingham Recreation Centre, near Attleborough, on January 19, 20 and 21 with two performances on Saturday, January 21.
You may also want to watch:
Raffle tickets will be available in support of the Star Throwers cancer support charity and East Anglia's Children's Hospices. Panto tickets are available from Julie Matthews on 01953 456180 and are priced at �6 for adults and �4 for children under 16s.
- 1 Explore the streets of this historic Norfolk market town in the 1970s
- 2 Pumpkin patch with street food and children's games to open
- 3 CCTV image released after man in his 70s suffers life changing injuries
- 4 Unique 'time warp' 1970s farmhouse goes on sale for £795,000
- 5 Met Office issues warning for thunderstorms in Norfolk
- 6 Teen opens American sweet shop in town
- 7 Arrest in Diss after police carry out drug warrants
- 8 Motorcyclist in hospital after crash on A140
- 9 Family's anger at sentencing of driver who killed 'kind and caring' nan
- 10 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Norfolk