Hunt for eggs and clues at Diss
Diss Safer Neighbourhood Team is joining in Easter festivities and holding two competitions for children.The first is a colouring competition open to all ages and the second is an Easter Egg Hunt for three to 10-year-olds.
Diss Safer Neighbourhood Team is joining in Easter festivities and holding two competitions for children.
The first is a colouring competition open to all ages and the second is an Easter Egg Hunt for three to 10-year-olds.
Entry forms need to be collected from either Diss police station or Diss Library and the closing date for all entries will be Sunday, March 23 at 3pm.
The Easter egg hunt will require entrants to solve a clue which will give the name of a shop in Diss. They will then need to find an egg displayed in the window and write down on the entry form the colours of the egg.
You may also want to watch:
The eggs will be on display in windows from Friday.
The lucky winners will receive Easter eggs which have been donated by Morrison's.
- 1 Charity worker stole £12k from man, 90, and bought a shed
- 2 Norfolk and Suffolk elections 2021: Election day guide
- 3 Former children's shoe fitter feels 'very special' on turning 100
- 4 80 foot 'golf ball' radar tower rejected for Norfolk village
- 5 'Don't suffer in silence' - Debt expert fears post-Covid crisis
- 6 Big rise in Norfolk children being home-schooled
- 7 What a difference a year makes: Norfolk braced for yet more rainfall
- 8 50,000 more Covid jabs given out - but pace slows in region
- 9 Six TikTok teens get stuck in toddler swings
- 10 Norfolk Covid cases slightly up but below national averages