Hunt for eggs and clues at Diss
Diss Safer Neighbourhood Team is joining in Easter festivities and holding two competitions for children.The first is a colouring competition open to all ages and the second is an Easter Egg Hunt for three to 10-year-olds.
Diss Safer Neighbourhood Team is joining in Easter festivities and holding two competitions for children.
The first is a colouring competition open to all ages and the second is an Easter Egg Hunt for three to 10-year-olds.
Entry forms need to be collected from either Diss police station or Diss Library and the closing date for all entries will be Sunday, March 23 at 3pm.
The Easter egg hunt will require entrants to solve a clue which will give the name of a shop in Diss. They will then need to find an egg displayed in the window and write down on the entry form the colours of the egg.
You may also want to watch:
The eggs will be on display in windows from Friday.
The lucky winners will receive Easter eggs which have been donated by Morrison's.
- 1 "I thought I had freshers flu, but Drs said I could have died within a week"
- 2 Pumpkin patch with street food and children's games to open
- 3 Norfolk scams: DVLA texts and family WhatsApp messages
- 4 Explore the streets of this historic Norfolk market town in the 1970s
- 5 Opinion: Uncomfortable home truths about being retirement ready
- 6 CCTV image released after man in his 70s suffers life changing injuries
- 7 Motorcyclist in hospital after crash on A140
- 8 Arrest in Diss after police carry out drug warrants
- 9 The most popular baby names in Norfolk in 2020 are revealed
- 10 Family's anger at sentencing of driver who killed 'kind and caring' nan