Norfolk art collective to exhibit work ahead of annual open studios event
- Credit: Archant
A Norfolk art collective is preparing for not one but two exhibitions ahead of its annual open studios event in May.
Each year more than 20 artists open their studios as part of the Harleston & Waveney Art Trail.
Organised by the Harleston & Waveney Art Trail Collective (HWAT) the event is a chance for members of the public to get a glimpse inside an artist's studio and meet artists working in a range of disciplines.
Ahead of this year's open studios event, HWAT are holding two exhibitions featuring the work of artists who will be taking part in this year's open studios event.
The first exhibit will take place in The Farmer's Kitchen near Alburgh, from Monday, April 30 until Thursday, May 31.
You may also want to watch:
A second exhibition will take place in Diss Corn Hall from Thursday, May 3 until Sunday, June 3.
For more information visit the group's website at www.hwat.org.uk
- 1 Family to open cafe named for 'cheeky' twins who fought rare disease
- 2 What can't open in Norfolk on May 17 - and why
- 3 Five rare birds that have been spotted in Norfolk
- 4 Bomber squadron museum release unseen war era photos
- 5 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: County council election results
- 6 Prime minister to give green light for May 17 Covid-19 lockdown easing
- 7 Lorry driver arrested on suspicion of drink driving on A140
- 8 Charity worker stole £12k from man, 90, and bought a shed
- 9 Giles Orpen-Smellie elected as police and crime commissioner
- 10 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results