Norfolk art collective to exhibit work ahead of annual open studios event
- Credit: Archant
A Norfolk art collective is preparing for not one but two exhibitions ahead of its annual open studios event in May.
Each year more than 20 artists open their studios as part of the Harleston & Waveney Art Trail.
Organised by the Harleston & Waveney Art Trail Collective (HWAT) the event is a chance for members of the public to get a glimpse inside an artist's studio and meet artists working in a range of disciplines.
Ahead of this year's open studios event, HWAT are holding two exhibitions featuring the work of artists who will be taking part in this year's open studios event.
The first exhibit will take place in The Farmer's Kitchen near Alburgh, from Monday, April 30 until Thursday, May 31.
You may also want to watch:
A second exhibition will take place in Diss Corn Hall from Thursday, May 3 until Sunday, June 3.
For more information visit the group's website at www.hwat.org.uk
- 1 Explore the streets of this historic Norfolk market town in the 1970s
- 2 Met Office issues warning for thunderstorms in Norfolk
- 3 Unique 'time warp' 1970s farmhouse goes on sale for £795,000
- 4 The most popular baby names in Norfolk in 2020 are revealed
- 5 Arrest in Diss after police carry out drug warrants
- 6 Teen opens American sweet shop in town
- 7 Motorcyclist in hospital after crash on A140
- 8 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Norfolk
- 9 Family's anger at sentencing of driver who killed 'kind and caring' nan
- 10 Why I Love Norfolk: Ben and Matthew Conway