Norfolk art collective to exhibit work ahead of annual open studios event
- Credit: Archant
A Norfolk art collective is preparing for not one but two exhibitions ahead of its annual open studios event in May.
Each year more than 20 artists open their studios as part of the Harleston & Waveney Art Trail.
Organised by the Harleston & Waveney Art Trail Collective (HWAT) the event is a chance for members of the public to get a glimpse inside an artist's studio and meet artists working in a range of disciplines.
Ahead of this year's open studios event, HWAT are holding two exhibitions featuring the work of artists who will be taking part in this year's open studios event.
The first exhibit will take place in The Farmer's Kitchen near Alburgh, from Monday, April 30 until Thursday, May 31.
You may also want to watch:
A second exhibition will take place in Diss Corn Hall from Thursday, May 3 until Sunday, June 3.
For more information visit the group's website at www.hwat.org.uk
- 1 Tributes to popular entertainer after death following tragic accident
- 2 'Absolutely wonderful' - Organiser's delight at Old Buckenham Airshow success
- 3 New landlords relaunch pub with three-course dog menu
- 4 Norfolk care home leads fight against loneliness
- 5 Covid app changes mean fewer people will be 'pinged'
- 6 Every Norfolk primary school rated as 'Outstanding'
- 7 999 callers told 'don't ring back to see when your ambulance will arrive'
- 8 When are GCSE and A-level results out and how fair will grades be?
- 9 People 'driving across the county' to new Indian street food van
- 10 Fresh weather warning with Storm Evert set to hit Norfolk