Make way for Ivor the Engine!
CHILDREN's favourite Ivor the Engine makes his first ever visit to Norfolk this weekend - all the way from Wales with his driver Jones the Steam. Ivor will be in fine voice with his three whistles and able to take passengers in the coach behind him.
CHILDREN's favourite Ivor the Engine makes his first ever visit to Norfolk this weekend - all the way from Wales with his driver Jones the Steam.
Ivor will be in fine voice with his three whistles and able to take passengers in the coach behind him.
First released in 1959 and then again in the early 1970s Ivor and his friends such as Dai Station, Idris the Dragon and Bluebell the Donkey are still in the minds of people in their 40 today.
Ivor famously always wanted to join the local Welsh voice choir, and timetables had to be adjusted to fit in with choir practice and keeping the dragon warm in Ivor's fire.
You may also want to watch:
Bressingham will also have children's entertainers on site, the Carousel will be spinning and all usual features such as the Dads Army Museum and engines sheds will be open.
The Merioneth and Llantisilly Rail Traction Company Limited must be one of the best known and best loved railways in the world. The fact that it is wholly fictitious and exists only in the cartoon films, books and videos produced by Peter Firmin and Oliver Postgate has not detracted in any way from the reality.
- 1 12 villages set to receive some of UK's fastest ever broadband
- 2 'No guarantee' - doctor urges HPV vaccinated women to attend screenings
- 3 New head unveiled at high school with 'so much potential'
- 4 How will exam grades and primary school tests work this summer?
- 5 NORWICH CITY ARE PROMOTED TO THE PREMIER LEAGUE
- 6 Norfolk has no Covid patients in critical care for first time in six months
- 7 Cash For Charities: Win a share of £20,000 for your favourite good cause
- 8 Covid vaccine rollout shifts dramatically in favour of second doses
- 9 Charity shops see record sales and donations after reopening
- 10 What we know about Prince Philip's funeral at Windsor
Full details of opening times and ticket prices can be found at www.bressingham.co.uk, or by calling 01379 686900.