Merely Divas finish off 2011 with two concerts
A south Norfolk singing group will stage two concerts to round off 2011.
The all-female singing group Merely Divas will first perform at Tibenham Community Hall on November 19, starting at 7.30pm, before the final concert of the year at Diss Methodist Church on December 10, also at 7.30pm. The group, along with musical director Michael Dann, was founded in 2008 and has so far raised more than �8,000 for charity.
The first concert is raising funds for the Cots For Tots appeal, based at the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital. Tickets are �7.50 each – call 01379 674586 or email
The Diss concert will have a Christmas theme and the Divas will be joined in certain pieces by members of Michael Dann's singing workshops DISCORD.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets can be pre-ordered now from 01379 741854 or by emailing
- 1 UEA scientist warns against surge vaccination to combat Indian variant
- 2 Calls for ban on development around town's beauty spot
- 3 Boris Johnson - Time between Covid jabs cut in response to Indian variant
- 4 'Very small' number of Indian Covid variant cases in Norfolk
- 5 Norfolk patients’ group welcomes choice of face-to-face GP consultations
- 6 'I was in tears': Dentist can keep working despite failing 13 patients
- 7 New EAAA contract covers 24/7 flying and advanced helicopters
- 8 Norfolk Indian Society's Covid crisis appeal
- 9 Miniature Donkeys for Wellbeing urge people to get moving this summer
- 10 Norfolk lorry drivers clocked for nearly 200 traffic offences in three days
For more information on Merely Divas, visit www.michaeldann.co.uk or phone 01379 741854.