Merely Divas finish off 2011 with two concerts
A south Norfolk singing group will stage two concerts to round off 2011.
The all-female singing group Merely Divas will first perform at Tibenham Community Hall on November 19, starting at 7.30pm, before the final concert of the year at Diss Methodist Church on December 10, also at 7.30pm. The group, along with musical director Michael Dann, was founded in 2008 and has so far raised more than �8,000 for charity.
The first concert is raising funds for the Cots For Tots appeal, based at the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital. Tickets are �7.50 each – call 01379 674586 or email
The Diss concert will have a Christmas theme and the Divas will be joined in certain pieces by members of Michael Dann's singing workshops DISCORD.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets can be pre-ordered now from 01379 741854 or by emailing
- 1 Covid infection rates plummet in Norfolk
- 2 Tributes to popular entertainer after death following tragic accident
- 3 7 things every child in Norfolk should do before they are five
- 4 Covid app changes mean fewer people will be 'pinged'
- 5 Norfolk care home leads fight against loneliness
- 6 'Absolutely wonderful' - Organiser's delight at Old Buckenham Airshow success
- 7 Every Norfolk primary school rated as 'Outstanding'
- 8 When are GCSE and A-level results out and how fair will grades be?
- 9 47 new homes planned for Suffolk village
- 10 New landlords relaunch pub with three-course dog menu
For more information on Merely Divas, visit www.michaeldann.co.uk or phone 01379 741854.