Merely Divas finish off 2011 with two concerts
A south Norfolk singing group will stage two concerts to round off 2011.
The all-female singing group Merely Divas will first perform at Tibenham Community Hall on November 19, starting at 7.30pm, before the final concert of the year at Diss Methodist Church on December 10, also at 7.30pm. The group, along with musical director Michael Dann, was founded in 2008 and has so far raised more than �8,000 for charity.
The first concert is raising funds for the Cots For Tots appeal, based at the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital. Tickets are �7.50 each – call 01379 674586 or email
The Diss concert will have a Christmas theme and the Divas will be joined in certain pieces by members of Michael Dann's singing workshops DISCORD.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets can be pre-ordered now from 01379 741854 or by emailing
- 1 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Norfolk
- 2 Teen opens American sweet shop in town
- 3 Family's anger at sentencing of driver who killed 'kind and caring' nan
- 4 Motorcyclist in hospital after crash on A140
- 5 Arrest in Diss after police carry out drug warrants
- 6 Four weekends of road closures in Diss due to resurfacing work
- 7 Norfolk Covid-19 case rates increase slightly, with 55 in hospital
- 8 9 of the best places to see fireworks in Norfolk in 2021
- 9 Train troubles in Norfolk after lorry hits overhead cables
- 10 Parish council chair says he'll stop development trucks
For more information on Merely Divas, visit www.michaeldann.co.uk or phone 01379 741854.