Merely Divas finish off 2011 with two concerts
A south Norfolk singing group will stage two concerts to round off 2011.
The all-female singing group Merely Divas will first perform at Tibenham Community Hall on November 19, starting at 7.30pm, before the final concert of the year at Diss Methodist Church on December 10, also at 7.30pm. The group, along with musical director Michael Dann, was founded in 2008 and has so far raised more than �8,000 for charity.
The first concert is raising funds for the Cots For Tots appeal, based at the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital. Tickets are �7.50 each – call 01379 674586 or email
The Diss concert will have a Christmas theme and the Divas will be joined in certain pieces by members of Michael Dann's singing workshops DISCORD.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets can be pre-ordered now from 01379 741854 or by emailing
- 1 Missing 84-year-old man found safe and well
- 2 Child groomer caught by seven paedophile hunter groups
- 3 Woman who sold stolen goods on eBay researched shoplifting online
- 4 Ice warning after freezing temperatures overnight
- 5 Covid led to huge fall in Norfolk parking fines and £1.3m budget hole
- 6 Firefighters tackle Yaxley workshop blaze
- 7 Norfolk woman fined after travelling 200 miles to visit daughter
- 8 Covid rates continue to fall across Norfolk, especially in Norwich
- 9 Collapsed embankment means major disruption to Norwich-London trains
- 10 More than £4,000 raised after father-of-six has leg amputated
For more information on Merely Divas, visit www.michaeldann.co.uk or phone 01379 741854.