Merely Divas finish off 2011 with two concerts
A south Norfolk singing group will stage two concerts to round off 2011.
The all-female singing group Merely Divas will first perform at Tibenham Community Hall on November 19, starting at 7.30pm, before the final concert of the year at Diss Methodist Church on December 10, also at 7.30pm. The group, along with musical director Michael Dann, was founded in 2008 and has so far raised more than �8,000 for charity.
The first concert is raising funds for the Cots For Tots appeal, based at the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital. Tickets are �7.50 each – call 01379 674586 or email
The Diss concert will have a Christmas theme and the Divas will be joined in certain pieces by members of Michael Dann's singing workshops DISCORD.
Tickets can be pre-ordered now from 01379 741854 or by emailing
- 1 New Lidl could create 40 'living wage' jobs
- 2 Two crashes in one hour in Pulham Market area
- 3 WATCH: Norfolk MP says PM birthday celebration a 'relatively minor offence'
- 4 Fast-growing audio-visual company snaps up another business
- 5 The battle of Bressingham... the village torn apart by energy scheme
- 6 Fake Dyson Airwrap and Primark baby toy among recent recalled items
- 7 Meet the new team behind revamped village pub
- 8 Class A and B drug dealer jailed for more than two years
- 9 Ever fancied being a real life CSI? Now's your chance!
- 10 Six fire crews tackle house blaze near Diss
For more information on Merely Divas, visit www.michaeldann.co.uk or phone 01379 741854.