Nearly new children's clothes sale
MUMS and dads have the chance to kit out their children with virtually brand new clothes and toys at a fraction of high street prices at a nearly new sale of clothes, toys and accessories for babies and toddlers on Saturday, October 4 from 9.
MUMS and dads have the chance to kit out their children with virtually brand new clothes and toys at a fraction of high street prices at a nearly new sale of clothes, toys and accessories for babies and toddlers on Saturday, October 4 from 9.30-11am in Winfarthing Village Hall.
Parents are welcome to go along as buyers or sellers with just one condition - that the goods they bring must be 'nearly new.'
Justina Street, chairman of the Suffolk and Norfolk borders branch of the NCT (National Childbirth Trust) said: “All parents want the best for their children but many of us simply can't afford the latest 'must have' items as well as the everyday clothes an active child can get through.
'The cost of kitting out a child for the first five years can run to thousands of pounds. Our NCT nearly new sales are the perfect solution - high street quality at knock-down prices.”
You may also want to watch:
Parents can make a bit of extra cash by selling their unwanted goods on the day. The seller keeps 70pc of the sale with the rest going to the NCT.
Items for sale include toys, books, buggies, cots, children's clothing, maternity wear and games.
- 1 Designer clothes, shoes and accessories worth £12k stolen in break-in
- 2 Phil and Jill still going strong after 74 years together
- 3 Under-50s to be called for vaccines as Moderna jab arrives in England
- 4 Health bosses step up effort to vaccinate vulnerable communities
- 5 Further walk-in vaccination clinics being held across Norfolk and Waveney
- 6 Man denies arsons which caused £680k damage and killed 50 pigs
- 7 Lorry driver, 75, denies causing A140 motorist's death by careless driving
- 8 Village post office set to reopen after flooding damage
- 9 Funeral arrangements for Prince Philip confirmed
- 10 Pubs and shops open on Monday: what can I do when restrictions are eased?
For more information or to register as a seller please contact Claire Lister on 01379 641002 or email Claire@guides.me.uk.