Nearly new children's clothes sale
MUMS and dads have the chance to kit out their children with virtually brand new clothes and toys at a fraction of high street prices at a nearly new sale of clothes, toys and accessories for babies and toddlers on Saturday, October 4 from 9.
MUMS and dads have the chance to kit out their children with virtually brand new clothes and toys at a fraction of high street prices at a nearly new sale of clothes, toys and accessories for babies and toddlers on Saturday, October 4 from 9.30-11am in Winfarthing Village Hall.
Parents are welcome to go along as buyers or sellers with just one condition - that the goods they bring must be 'nearly new.'
Justina Street, chairman of the Suffolk and Norfolk borders branch of the NCT (National Childbirth Trust) said: “All parents want the best for their children but many of us simply can't afford the latest 'must have' items as well as the everyday clothes an active child can get through.
'The cost of kitting out a child for the first five years can run to thousands of pounds. Our NCT nearly new sales are the perfect solution - high street quality at knock-down prices.”
You may also want to watch:
Parents can make a bit of extra cash by selling their unwanted goods on the day. The seller keeps 70pc of the sale with the rest going to the NCT.
Items for sale include toys, books, buggies, cots, children's clothing, maternity wear and games.
- 1 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 2 Could we face coronavirus restrictions over Christmas?
- 3 Steam trains to run at night with illuminations this Christmas
- 4 What is the government's Plan B for Covid this winter?
- 5 Pumpkin patch with street food and children's games to open
- 6 Police chief urges people to be sensible this Halloween
- 7 New project launched to restore south Norfolk countryside
- 8 National Living Wage workers to receive pay rise next year
- 9 "I thought I had freshers flu, but Drs said I could have died within a week"
- 10 CCTV image released after man in his 70s suffers life changing injuries
For more information or to register as a seller please contact Claire Lister on 01379 641002 or email Claire@guides.me.uk.