Olly Murs to play Norfolk gig
- Credit: PA
Olly Murs is to perform at Blickling Hall in Norfolk on his UK tour in 2021.
The Wrapped Up singer, who rose to fame on The X Factor in 2009, will begin his tour in June and will travel to outdoor venues across the country.
The 36-year-old will take to the Blickling Hall stage, near Aylsham, on July 14.
Announcing the tour on social media, he wrote on Instagram and Twitter: “YEP that’s right... she’s kicking me out, I’m getting back to work & going on a 2021 SUMMER TOUR GET IN!!
“New music, New year and New vibes!”
You may also want to watch:
Answering one fan’s question about whether the concerts will go ahead due to the coronavirus pandemic, Mr Murs tweeted: “We have faith with the Outdoor shows and even if dreaded COVID-19 is still here, we have measures in place to solve it - we got this.”
Mr Murs isn’t the only singer coming to Blickling Hall next summer as Michael Buble, who postponed his 2020 tour, is performing at the venue on July 15.
Tickets Olly Murs tour go on sale at 9am on October 9 via www.ollymurs.com.
- 1 Man who drove 128 miles for fish and chips among latest Covid fines
- 2 'Stay indoors' warning amid flooding fears for Norfolk roads
- 3 Storm Christoph flood fears bring spike in sandbag sales
- 4 'Exceptional demand' as thousands in Norfolk seek coronavirus hardship fund help
- 5 Covid cases fall in every area of Norfolk for first time since June
- 6 Broadband firm pledges 'Herculean effort' in hyperfast roll-out
- 7 Everything we know so far about Covid vaccinations in Norfolk and Waveney
- 8 24/7 Covid vaccinations promised as 'soon as possible'
- 9 Vaccines roll-out to move on to over 70s
- 10 Shop facing £150k flood bill sets up mobile post office