Pretenders get set for panto Aladdin
DRAMA and music group the Great Ellingham Pretenders are getting ready for their January classic pantomime Aladdin.There is a cast of 25 with ages ranging from six to 60.
DRAMA and music group the Great Ellingham Pretenders are getting ready for their January classic pantomime
There is a cast of 25 with ages ranging from six to 60. Most of thne group's members live in the village.
Scenery has been built by local artist Bryn Manley and the performances are packed with singing, dancing and fun.
You may also want to watch:
This year's raffle money will be going to the Quidenham Hospice and the Great Ellingham Recreation
- 1 Tributes to popular entertainer after death following tragic accident
- 2 'Absolutely wonderful' - Organiser's delight at Old Buckenham Airshow success
- 3 Covid app changes mean fewer people will be 'pinged'
- 4 New landlords relaunch pub with three-course dog menu
- 5 Norfolk care home leads fight against loneliness
- 6 Every Norfolk primary school rated as 'Outstanding'
- 7 When are GCSE and A-level results out and how fair will grades be?
- 8 999 callers told 'don't ring back to see when your ambulance will arrive'
- 9 People 'driving across the county' to new Indian street food van
- 10 Fresh weather warning with Storm Evert set to hit Norfolk
The panto runs from January 15-17 with a Saturday afternoon performance on January 17.
Tickets can be purchased from Julia Matthews on 01953 456180.