Pretenders get set for panto Aladdin
DRAMA and music group the Great Ellingham Pretenders are getting ready for their January classic pantomime Aladdin.There is a cast of 25 with ages ranging from six to 60.
DRAMA and music group the Great Ellingham Pretenders are getting ready for their January classic pantomime
There is a cast of 25 with ages ranging from six to 60. Most of thne group's members live in the village.
Scenery has been built by local artist Bryn Manley and the performances are packed with singing, dancing and fun.
You may also want to watch:
This year's raffle money will be going to the Quidenham Hospice and the Great Ellingham Recreation
- 1 Family to open cafe named for 'cheeky' twins who fought rare disease
- 2 New PCC - I will lobby home secretary to crackdown on police abusers
- 3 What can't open in Norfolk on May 17 - and why
- 4 Five rare birds that have been spotted in Norfolk
- 5 Bomber squadron museum release unseen war era photos
- 6 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: County council election results
- 7 Prime minister to give green light for May 17 Covid-19 lockdown easing
- 8 Giles Orpen-Smellie elected as police and crime commissioner
- 9 Lorry driver arrested on suspicion of drink driving on A140
- 10 Charity worker stole £12k from man, 90, and bought a shed
The panto runs from January 15-17 with a Saturday afternoon performance on January 17.
Tickets can be purchased from Julia Matthews on 01953 456180.