Shelfanger walking classes start
New walking classes are to be held at MG Fitness Studio in Shelfanger starting on Monday evening,A new power walking class starts on Monday at 7.30pm.
New walking classes are to be held at MG Fitness Studio in Shelfanger starting on Monday evening,
A new power walking class starts on Monday at 7.30pm.
Power walking is a total body workout,all the muscles in your body are used to create a dynamic aerobic activity that helps acheive optimum calorie burning and fitness.
New Nordic walking classes are held on Wednesday mornings. There are two classes - the first one is a mixed ability class and starts at 9.30am. Nordic walking burns off 40pc more calories than ordinary walking as you engage more muscle to power the poles.
You may also want to watch:
The 11am class is for beginners and is a mixture of Nordic walking and light exercise for mobility.
For more details please call Stephanie on 01379 652593 or 07825168065.
- 1 Village road to shut all day for essential work
- 2 'They thought I was crazy' - New owner's lockdown pub success
- 3 Town reveals plans for post-lockdown celebration
- 4 Radio station reveals plans to open 'game changing' second studio
- 5 Calls for ban on development around town's beauty spot
- 6 Locusts, vinegar cake and crocodile: 6 weird dishes served in Norfolk
- 7 'Very small' number of Indian Covid variant cases in Norfolk
- 8 American serviceman's legacy remembered through new war-inspired nose art
- 9 Bomber squadron museum release unseen war era photos
- 10 'I was in tears': Dentist can keep working despite failing 13 patients