Shelfanger walking classes start
New walking classes are to be held at MG Fitness Studio in Shelfanger starting on Monday evening,A new power walking class starts on Monday at 7.30pm.
New walking classes are to be held at MG Fitness Studio in Shelfanger starting on Monday evening,
A new power walking class starts on Monday at 7.30pm.
Power walking is a total body workout,all the muscles in your body are used to create a dynamic aerobic activity that helps acheive optimum calorie burning and fitness.
New Nordic walking classes are held on Wednesday mornings. There are two classes - the first one is a mixed ability class and starts at 9.30am. Nordic walking burns off 40pc more calories than ordinary walking as you engage more muscle to power the poles.
You may also want to watch:
The 11am class is for beginners and is a mixture of Nordic walking and light exercise for mobility.
For more details please call Stephanie on 01379 652593 or 07825168065.
- 1 Explore the streets of this historic Norfolk market town in the 1970s
- 2 Pumpkin patch with street food and children's games to open
- 3 CCTV image released after man in his 70s suffers life changing injuries
- 4 Unique 'time warp' 1970s farmhouse goes on sale for £795,000
- 5 Teen opens American sweet shop in town
- 6 Met Office issues warning for thunderstorms in Norfolk
- 7 Motorcyclist in hospital after crash on A140
- 8 Arrest in Diss after police carry out drug warrants
- 9 Family's anger at sentencing of driver who killed 'kind and caring' nan
- 10 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Norfolk