South Norfolk braced for fireworks spectacular
All eyes will look up to the skies over the coming days when the south Norfolk area hosts a series of fireworks displays.
The annual Guy Fawkes night celebrations will kick off tonight when the Pennoyer Centre in Pulham St Mary will be hosting an 'indoor' firework display.
A new indoor firework digital projection system will be used to display a realistic firework display inside the his-torical centre on the walls and ceiling, set to classical music.
The event will start at 4pm with a Guy-making workshop, which costs 50p per person. This will be followed by the 'fireworks' at about 7pm.
Tomorrow, Diss Town Football Club will be staging its annual fireworks display at the club in Brewers Green Lane.
You may also want to watch:
The bonfire will be lit from 6pm with the display an hour later. Tickets are �3 for adults and �1 for children.
Harleston Lions, Harleston Scouts and Harleston Magpies Hockey Club are promising a night to remember with their annual display at the hockey club in Weybread on Friday.
- 1 "I thought I had freshers flu, but Drs said I could have died within a week"
- 2 Pumpkin patch with street food and children's games to open
- 3 Norfolk scams: DVLA texts and family WhatsApp messages
- 4 Explore the streets of this historic Norfolk market town in the 1970s
- 5 Opinion: Uncomfortable home truths about being retirement ready
- 6 CCTV image released after man in his 70s suffers life changing injuries
- 7 Motorcyclist in hospital after crash on A140
- 8 Arrest in Diss after police carry out drug warrants
- 9 The most popular baby names in Norfolk in 2020 are revealed
- 10 Family's anger at sentencing of driver who killed 'kind and caring' nan
Fantastic Fireworks, winners of the first British Fireworks Championship, will be providing a professional fire-works display set to music under clear, alongside a BBQ, street organ and other attractions.
Gates open at 6.00pm and the show will start from 7.30pm. Tickets will be available on the night at �6 for adults and �4 for children.
Tomorrow night, Wymondham Rugby Club will be holding its annual fireworks, which will include a laser and light show to music from War of the Worlds. Gates open at 6.30pm with fireworks from 7.30pm. Admission is �4 adults and �2 under 16s.
Diss Rugby Club will be hosting its annual fireworks spectacular on Saturday night. Gates open from 5.30pm with the display at 7.30pm. Tickets are �6 for adults and �3 for children.
Gates will open at Lopham Village Hall from 6pm on Saturday for a fireworks and bonfire spectacular. Adults get in for �6 and children for �2.