South Norfolk braced for fireworks spectacular
All eyes will look up to the skies over the coming days when the south Norfolk area hosts a series of fireworks displays.
The annual Guy Fawkes night celebrations will kick off tonight when the Pennoyer Centre in Pulham St Mary will be hosting an 'indoor' firework display.
A new indoor firework digital projection system will be used to display a realistic firework display inside the his-torical centre on the walls and ceiling, set to classical music.
The event will start at 4pm with a Guy-making workshop, which costs 50p per person. This will be followed by the 'fireworks' at about 7pm.
Tomorrow, Diss Town Football Club will be staging its annual fireworks display at the club in Brewers Green Lane.
You may also want to watch:
The bonfire will be lit from 6pm with the display an hour later. Tickets are �3 for adults and �1 for children.
Harleston Lions, Harleston Scouts and Harleston Magpies Hockey Club are promising a night to remember with their annual display at the hockey club in Weybread on Friday.
- 1 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 2 18 people miss Covid vaccines after centre opens late
- 3 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: County council election results
- 4 Charity worker stole £12k from man, 90, and bought a shed
- 5 Former children's shoe fitter feels 'very special' on turning 100
- 6 Huge fire in scrapyard sees 11 fire engines descend on village
- 7 Norfolk and Suffolk elections 2021: Election day guide
- 8 All shops to charge 10p for plastic bags from May 21
- 9 50,000 more Covid jabs given out - but pace slows in region
- 10 Under-40s to be offered alternative to Oxford/AstraZeneca vaccine
Fantastic Fireworks, winners of the first British Fireworks Championship, will be providing a professional fire-works display set to music under clear, alongside a BBQ, street organ and other attractions.
Gates open at 6.00pm and the show will start from 7.30pm. Tickets will be available on the night at �6 for adults and �4 for children.
Tomorrow night, Wymondham Rugby Club will be holding its annual fireworks, which will include a laser and light show to music from War of the Worlds. Gates open at 6.30pm with fireworks from 7.30pm. Admission is �4 adults and �2 under 16s.
Diss Rugby Club will be hosting its annual fireworks spectacular on Saturday night. Gates open from 5.30pm with the display at 7.30pm. Tickets are �6 for adults and �3 for children.
Gates will open at Lopham Village Hall from 6pm on Saturday for a fireworks and bonfire spectacular. Adults get in for �6 and children for �2.