Sparks to fly for fireworks displays in south Norfolk and north Suffolk
Eyes will turn to the skies with a host of spectacular fireworks displays this week.
Bonfire night will be marked with scores of organised displays in south Norfolk and north Suffolk.
The annual fireworks display at Wymondham Rugby Club, off Tuttles Lane, will be held from 6.30pm on Friday, November 2. There will be a hog roast, barbecue, music children's rides and the bar will be open. Tickets are �4 for adults and �3 for children.
The Harleston Magpies hockey club will also be hosting its fireworks spectacular on Friday, November 2, which opens at 6pm. Tickets are �5 for adults, �3 for children, under 5s get in for free.
Diss Football Club will host its annual bonfire and fireworks event on Monday, November 5 at the ground in Brewers Green Lane. Gates open from 6pm with the bonfire being lit at 7pm.
Tickets are �3 for adults and �1 for under 16s. There will be a tombola, hot food and the bar will be opening.
The fireworks display will be held at Diss Rugby Club from 6.30pm on Saturday, November 3
- 1 Café completely sells out on first week of launching Sunday roasts
- 2 Three Suffolk pubs join forces for Jubilee weekend beer festival
- 3 Country park to host jubilee picnic with street food, Pimm's and cream teas
- 4 Diss mayor hopes to see town 'prosper' following re-election
- 5 Can you answer these 10 GCSE questions designed for 16-year-olds?
- 6 100 East Anglian events you cannot miss this summer
- 7 As seen on TV: The Norfolk guest house with a spa...in a bank vault!
- 8 Iceland offers over 60s discount on shopping bill every week
- 9 Electric aircraft to take to the skies over Norfolk
- 10 'Blood rain' could fall this week as thunderstorms move in
This year's Hethersett and Little Melton community fireworks display organised by Hethersett Athletic Football Club, in conjunction with the First Cringleford Scout Group, will take place in the grounds of Hethersett High School on Saturday, November 3.
There will be two displays at 6.30pm and 8 pm with the first suitable for smaller children. It will be the fourth year that the club has organised the event with the previous three years attracting hundreds of people of all ages. The evening will also feature a number of community stalls, attractions and refreshments.
Gates open at 6 pm and those attending can pay on the gate. Entrance is �5 for adults, �3 for children and concessions with Under-5s free. A family ticket for two adults and up to three children is available at �14.
The annual bonfire and fireworks for South Lopham and North Lopham will be held at Lophams' Village Hall on Saturday, November 3. Gates open at 6pm with the display at 7.30pm.
Tickets cost �7 for adults and �3 for under 14s. Hot food and drink will be available.
Tickets for the bonfire night in Doe Lane, Old Buckenham, on Friday, November 2 are available from the Old Buckenham village shop.
The event starts at 6pm and tickets are �6 for adults and �3 for children at the gate.
Have we missed any big displays out? email firstname.lastname@example.org to include in this week's paper.