Norfolk couple appear on TV show in bid to rid their home of ghosts
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
A couple are set to appear on a spooky television show as they attempt to rid their home of unwanted guests.
'Help! My House is Haunted' is returning to screens, investigating ghostly goings on around the country.
From lingering green mists to objects inexplicably being moved, three of the world's leading paranormal investigators answer the real appeals for help from people desperate for a solution to their paranormal problems.
In episode nine of the team meet a couple from Tivetshall, in Norfolk, who are in need of their help.
Trudi and Des moved to the country to enjoy a quiet life, but it has been far from peaceful after they have experienced strange things going on in their home as soon as they moved in.
You may also want to watch:
They claim their house hates them. They have heard noises and banging in the loft, as well as witnessing doors closing by themselves, things falling, puddles of water appearing, along with lots of flies and cold spots which inexplicably appear.
But the couple knew it was time to seek help when Trudi heard a voice in the garden shed which threatened her.
- 1 Further walk-in vaccination clinics being held across Norfolk and Waveney
- 2 Lorry driver, 75, denies causing A140 motorist's death by careless driving
- 3 Election 2021: Norfolk County Council candidates published
- 4 Funeral arrangements for Prince Philip confirmed
- 5 Pubs and shops to open on Monday: what else can I do when restrictions are eased?
- 6 Man denies arsons which caused £680k damage and killed 50 pigs
- 7 Prince Charles says royal family are 'deeply grateful' for public support following Prince Philip death
- 8 Why will secondary pupils still have to wear face masks after Easter?
- 9 Still time to have your say on town's future as bypass plans go in
- 10 Village post office set to reopen after flooding damage
British ghost hunter and paranormal consultant Barri Ghai, American medium and paranormal expert Chris Fleming and paranormal researcher and historian Jayne Harris will attempt to find out what is in their house and whether they can send it packing.
By employing psychic communication techniques, detailed historical research, the latest paranormal detection equipment and all their extensive investigative experience, the team travel across the UK helping families reclaim their homes from unwelcome spirits.
The team confront unanswered questions, cleanse the home suspected of being haunted and help spirits to cross over.
Help! My House is Haunted will air on digital television channel REALLY at 10pm on Thursday, November 7.