Vintage farm day at Bressingham
ON Sunday Bressingham plays host to its annual Vintage Farm Day.Steam and vintage diesel power will be on display with some farm machinery.Visitors can see how previous generations coped with farming in a bygone era.
ON Sunday Bressingham plays host to its annual Vintage Farm Day.
Steam and vintage diesel power will be on display with some farm machinery.
Visitors can see how previous generations coped with farming in a bygone era.
Traction engines were the power houses of the farming world, many built locally by Charles Burrell of Thetford. Bressingham has a collection of its own, plus a visiting engine 'Oliver' which will be giving a steam powered wood sawing demonstration during Sunday.
You may also want to watch:
The Dads Army Museum, and Bloom family gardens will also be open.
- 1 Designer clothes, shoes and accessories worth £12k stolen in break-in
- 2 Phil and Jill still going strong after 74 years together
- 3 Under-50s to be called for vaccines as Moderna jab arrives in England
- 4 Health bosses step up effort to vaccinate vulnerable communities
- 5 Woman died after crash on way to visit mother's grave
- 6 Further walk-in vaccination clinics being held across Norfolk and Waveney
- 7 Man denies arsons which caused £680k damage and killed 50 pigs
- 8 Lorry driver, 75, denies causing A140 motorist's death by careless driving
- 9 Village post office set to reopen after flooding damage
- 10 Residents asked to leave sheltered housing with building's future in limbo