Vintage farm day at Bressingham
ON Sunday Bressingham plays host to its annual Vintage Farm Day.Steam and vintage diesel power will be on display with some farm machinery.Visitors can see how previous generations coped with farming in a bygone era.
ON Sunday Bressingham plays host to its annual Vintage Farm Day.
Steam and vintage diesel power will be on display with some farm machinery.
Visitors can see how previous generations coped with farming in a bygone era.
Traction engines were the power houses of the farming world, many built locally by Charles Burrell of Thetford. Bressingham has a collection of its own, plus a visiting engine 'Oliver' which will be giving a steam powered wood sawing demonstration during Sunday.
You may also want to watch:
The Dads Army Museum, and Bloom family gardens will also be open.
- 1 Pumpkin patch with street food and children's games to open
- 2 Explore the streets of this historic Norfolk market town in the 1970s
- 3 CCTV image released after man in his 70s suffers life changing injuries
- 4 Teen opens American sweet shop in town
- 5 Unique 'time warp' 1970s farmhouse goes on sale for £795,000
- 6 Motorcyclist in hospital after crash on A140
- 7 Met Office issues warning for thunderstorms in Norfolk
- 8 Family's anger at sentencing of driver who killed 'kind and caring' nan
- 9 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Norfolk
- 10 Norfolk Covid-19 case rates increase slightly, with 55 in hospital