Vintage farm day at Bressingham
ON Sunday Bressingham plays host to its annual Vintage Farm Day.Steam and vintage diesel power will be on display with some farm machinery.Visitors can see how previous generations coped with farming in a bygone era.
ON Sunday Bressingham plays host to its annual Vintage Farm Day.
Steam and vintage diesel power will be on display with some farm machinery.
Visitors can see how previous generations coped with farming in a bygone era.
Traction engines were the power houses of the farming world, many built locally by Charles Burrell of Thetford. Bressingham has a collection of its own, plus a visiting engine 'Oliver' which will be giving a steam powered wood sawing demonstration during Sunday.
You may also want to watch:
The Dads Army Museum, and Bloom family gardens will also be open.
- 1 Pings and exemptions: What are the rules around self-isolation?
- 2 'Slow down, save lives' - Police launch speed awareness campaign
- 3 'Lost a couple of staff members a day' - how the 'pingdemic' is hitting Norfolk
- 4 Truck stopped for 'unsecure load' during road check
- 5 Appeal to find 27-year-old wanted on recall to prison
- 6 69 homes for Suffolk village delayed over 'bland' design
- 7 'It's killing me': Abuse victim moved into flat with asbestos and mould
- 8 Town's long wait for new £37m bypass nearly over as funding agreed
- 9 Air ambulance to fly with 'vital' life saving blood every mission
- 10 Thunderstorms and heavy rain warning for Norfolk