Yaxley Cherry Tree beer festival
The Cherry Tree pub in Yaxley begins its fifth beer festival tomorrow at noon.The festival will also run all day Saturday from 12pm-12am and on Sunday from 12-6pm.
The Cherry Tree pub in Yaxley begins its fifth beer festival tomorrow at noon.
The festival will also run all day Saturday from 12pm-12am and on Sunday from 12-6pm.
The Cherry Tree prides itself on its real ale and landlord Andy Watts has a policy of only stocking East Anglian ales.
He said: "We've been at the pub for almost seven years now and in that time we've now had 250 different ales - we need some more wall space for all the pump clips!"
You may also want to watch:
There will be 11 ales available ranging from 4pc to 7.5pc in strength and throughout the weekend a sausage festival will run with at least a dozen different varieties of bangers from several different local butchers.
Live music will be provided by The Harvs on Friday night and by Sam and Daisy on Saturday night with a folk music session planned for Sunday afternoon.
- 1 Drivers face non-essential travel fines after spate of snow crashes
- 2 Shop facing £150k flood bill sets up mobile post office
- 3 Norfolk wakes up to snow with more expected to fall
- 4 24/7 Covid vaccinations promised as 'soon as possible'
- 5 How to upcycle your home during lockdown
- 6 Government must step in to help 'desperate' Norwich hospital, says MP
- 7 Norfolk's first mass Covid vaccination centre to open in food court
- 8 Covid case rates continue to fall across Norfolk and Waveney
- 9 Photo gallery: Snow turns region into winter wonderland
- 10 Funeral directors flooded again as village hit by downpour
For more details ring Andy at the pub on 01379 788050.