Yaxley Cherry Tree beer festival
The Cherry Tree pub in Yaxley begins its fifth beer festival tomorrow at noon.The festival will also run all day Saturday from 12pm-12am and on Sunday from 12-6pm.
The Cherry Tree pub in Yaxley begins its fifth beer festival tomorrow at noon.
The festival will also run all day Saturday from 12pm-12am and on Sunday from 12-6pm.
The Cherry Tree prides itself on its real ale and landlord Andy Watts has a policy of only stocking East Anglian ales.
He said: "We've been at the pub for almost seven years now and in that time we've now had 250 different ales - we need some more wall space for all the pump clips!"
You may also want to watch:
There will be 11 ales available ranging from 4pc to 7.5pc in strength and throughout the weekend a sausage festival will run with at least a dozen different varieties of bangers from several different local butchers.
Live music will be provided by The Harvs on Friday night and by Sam and Daisy on Saturday night with a folk music session planned for Sunday afternoon.
- 1 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Norfolk
- 2 Why I Love Norfolk: Ben and Matthew Conway
- 3 Teen opens American sweet shop in town
- 4 Motorcyclist in hospital after crash on A140
- 5 Arrest in Diss after police carry out drug warrants
- 6 Buildings available to rent in grounds of monastery in Norfolk
- 7 Family's anger at sentencing of driver who killed 'kind and caring' nan
- 8 Norfolk Covid-19 case rates increase slightly, with 55 in hospital
- 9 Four weekends of road closures in Diss due to resurfacing work
- 10 9 of the best places to see fireworks in Norfolk in 2021
For more details ring Andy at the pub on 01379 788050.