Yaxley Cherry Tree beer festival
The Cherry Tree pub in Yaxley begins its fifth beer festival tomorrow at noon.The festival will also run all day Saturday from 12pm-12am and on Sunday from 12-6pm.
The Cherry Tree pub in Yaxley begins its fifth beer festival tomorrow at noon.
The festival will also run all day Saturday from 12pm-12am and on Sunday from 12-6pm.
The Cherry Tree prides itself on its real ale and landlord Andy Watts has a policy of only stocking East Anglian ales.
He said: "We've been at the pub for almost seven years now and in that time we've now had 250 different ales - we need some more wall space for all the pump clips!"
You may also want to watch:
There will be 11 ales available ranging from 4pc to 7.5pc in strength and throughout the weekend a sausage festival will run with at least a dozen different varieties of bangers from several different local butchers.
Live music will be provided by The Harvs on Friday night and by Sam and Daisy on Saturday night with a folk music session planned for Sunday afternoon.
- 1 'They thought I was crazy' - New owner's lockdown pub success
- 2 Town reveals plans for post-lockdown celebration
- 3 Calls for ban on development around town's beauty spot
- 4 UEA scientist warns against surge vaccination to combat Indian variant
- 5 Boris Johnson - Time between Covid jabs cut in response to Indian variant
- 6 'Very small' number of Indian Covid variant cases in Norfolk
- 7 Norfolk patients’ group welcomes choice of face-to-face GP consultations
- 8 'I was in tears': Dentist can keep working despite failing 13 patients
- 9 Norfolk Indian Society's Covid crisis appeal
- 10 New EAAA contract covers 24/7 flying and advanced helicopters
For more details ring Andy at the pub on 01379 788050.