Yaxley Cherry Tree beer festival
The Cherry Tree pub in Yaxley begins its fifth beer festival tomorrow at noon.The festival will also run all day Saturday from 12pm-12am and on Sunday from 12-6pm.
The Cherry Tree pub in Yaxley begins its fifth beer festival tomorrow at noon.
The festival will also run all day Saturday from 12pm-12am and on Sunday from 12-6pm.
The Cherry Tree prides itself on its real ale and landlord Andy Watts has a policy of only stocking East Anglian ales.
He said: "We've been at the pub for almost seven years now and in that time we've now had 250 different ales - we need some more wall space for all the pump clips!"
There will be 11 ales available ranging from 4pc to 7.5pc in strength and throughout the weekend a sausage festival will run with at least a dozen different varieties of bangers from several different local butchers.
Live music will be provided by The Harvs on Friday night and by Sam and Daisy on Saturday night with a folk music session planned for Sunday afternoon.
- 1 New Lidl could create 40 'living wage' jobs
- 2 Two crashes in one hour in Pulham Market area
- 3 WATCH: Norfolk MP says PM birthday celebration a 'relatively minor offence'
- 4 Fast-growing audio-visual company snaps up another business
- 5 The battle of Bressingham... the village torn apart by energy scheme
- 6 Class A and B drug dealer jailed for more than two years
- 7 Fake Dyson Airwrap and Primark baby toy among recent recalled items
- 8 Ever fancied being a real life CSI? Now's your chance!
- 9 Six fire crews tackle house blaze near Diss
- 10 Further cold weather alert for Norfolk and Waveney
For more details ring Andy at the pub on 01379 788050.