Yaxley Cherry Tree beer festival
The Cherry Tree pub in Yaxley begins its fifth beer festival tomorrow at noon.The festival will also run all day Saturday from 12pm-12am and on Sunday from 12-6pm.
The Cherry Tree pub in Yaxley begins its fifth beer festival tomorrow at noon.
The festival will also run all day Saturday from 12pm-12am and on Sunday from 12-6pm.
The Cherry Tree prides itself on its real ale and landlord Andy Watts has a policy of only stocking East Anglian ales.
He said: "We've been at the pub for almost seven years now and in that time we've now had 250 different ales - we need some more wall space for all the pump clips!"
You may also want to watch:
There will be 11 ales available ranging from 4pc to 7.5pc in strength and throughout the weekend a sausage festival will run with at least a dozen different varieties of bangers from several different local butchers.
Live music will be provided by The Harvs on Friday night and by Sam and Daisy on Saturday night with a folk music session planned for Sunday afternoon.
- 1 69 homes for Suffolk village delayed over 'bland' design
- 2 'It seems to be a new normal' - 'Pingdemic' forces barbers to close
- 3 Ron and Norma share their secret to 60 years of marriage
- 4 Midwich sees profits leap 29pc in first half of 2021
- 5 'It's killing me': Abuse victim moved into flat with asbestos and mould
- 6 Police chief warns of 'inevitable' rise in certain crimes after pandemic
- 7 Tributes paid to farmer and WW2 museum curator
- 8 Pregnancy, testing and natural immunity - your Covid jab concerns answered
- 9 Record numbers in Norfolk ‘pinged’ to isolate by NHS Covid app
- 10 Villagers gather for unveiling of play area after £45k fundraiser
For more details ring Andy at the pub on 01379 788050.